Teachable.com is our online learning platform for asynchronous learning. Brentwood Baptist members and visitors can sign up for a variety of online classes (i.e. Building Blocks of Marriage, Study of Romans, etc.).
The website can be accessed at https://brentwood-baptist-online.teachable.com.
In order to make a staff member an admin or owner, please complete the following steps:
- Go to ttps://teachable.com.
- Click on the login button located on the upper right. See screenshot.
- Click on Users, then Owners, then Add Owners. See screenshot.
- Add Name and email address. Then confirm their consent and hit import. See screenshot here and here.
If the user is already enrolled in Teachable, then complete the following steps:
- Click on Users, then Students. See screenshot.
- Search for the user you want to add.
- Click on the user profile, scroll down to the bottom, and select Make Owner/Admin. See screenshot.